07.02.2011

Ode To Bed

This goes out to all lonely beds out there.
All beds, from the hobo bed to the millionaire

You who are so soft and fluffy
Oh, how you make me feel so gruffy

Gruffy in the morning
When the alarm sounds without warning



When the chimes of death (alarm) call me awake
You are there to embrace my bodily ache.

Though sooner or later I must leave
and even when a day is long you must believe


Because after the sun comes the moon
as it rises from the horizon like a baloon


That is when I hear your call 
even all the way to the capital of Nepal


Those feathers so soft
Oh Lord! Its like a pidgeons loft!


There is no bar to your call, my heart
becasue you comfort is indeed a work of art


You know my bed
unlike the dead

I will return
 to my lonely bed.

2 kommentarer:

  1. liker at det ser ut som noen har sovet innmari godt på den madrassen, hehe :)

    og thumbs up for diktet, hilsen lit.geek.no.1

    SvarSlett
  2. Den sengen sover man litt for godt i..

    Har lagt en dyne mellom madrassen og trekket..

    Mhhhhhrrrhmmmmykt..

    SvarSlett